November 5, 2005

KENTING TRIP


I took a 3-day trip to Kenting which I have not been there for a long time. Kenting is not as the same as what I remembered and expected; it is just like a copycat of Bali. Jet skis are all over every beaches, and these beaches are not so pretty anymore. They just like young girls with terrible makeup.
So I visited several parks in Kenting National Park area, including Sheding Park, Erluanbi, and Longpan Park, even went to Jialeshuei. But the most impressive place I visited was National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium, not because of belugas and whale sharks. They really do a good job to build up a place for education and infotainment. Hope this will really make our people to know and to love the ocean generation by generation, not to abuse the beautiful gift from our mother nature.

1 comment:

James Tung said...

Thanks! You can go to the link MY PHOTO to see more pictures.