April 20, 2008

NEW TOY ON HAND

(SONY a350 with 18-250mm zoom lens)
(SONY a350 and Fujifilm FinePix S9600)
(18-250mm, 35 mm equivalent: 27-375mm vs. 28-300mm)
(2.7" LCD vs. 2.0" LCD, both LCDs are angle variable)

Finally, I bought my first DSLR camera after giving up traditional SLR for about 6 years. Thanks for the technology and affordable price, I can enjoy using DSLR without carrying too many stuffs. Once I carried a Nikno FM2, a Nikon EM, and 3 lenses. Now I can just carry one SONY a350 with a 18-250mm zoom lenses for most purposes.

I choose a350 because it has live view function and variable-angle LCD; just like my current digital camera to allow me to enjoy freestyle photo shooting.

Someone may criticize the performance of this kind zoom lenses, but I am a person enjoying taking photos, not playing with camera. So this combination is really what I want.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new toy! That lens has quite a range!

Anonymous said...

好東西終於入手!!恭喜呀!!
有比9600重嗎?

James Tung said...

是比S9600有份量。

Anonymous said...

靠,高級玩具耶~~~~~
真是一個好貨!!

James Tung said...

其實我是為了深入了解單眼相機使用者對繪圖板的需求,才忍痛買的...

Anonymous said...

恩~好理由,換做是我,我也會這麼說~~
或許,下次你可以深入了解一下法拉力駕駛對繪圖板的需求.....

guren said...

I think your company must be paying you too much money for you to afford such a nice camera... Congratulations - your photos are beautiful.

James Tung said...

Mr. Guren, I am glad that you like those photos. About my pay..., I think I deserve it :)