August 8, 2009

THE FINAL BATTLE FIELDS OF TRANSFORMERS

Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx
Karnak TempleKarnak Temple
Karnak Temple
After the movie Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen having been at theater for over a month, I finally watched it. As what I expected, there are more transformers and more fighting in this movie, since they got support form Chevrolet and Pentagon. For entertainment purpose, this is really a great movie, full of excitements for two and half an hours.

Except these robots and the sexy actress, two things got more attention from me. The first one is a sports car shown in the Shanghai battle. That is an Audi R8 and is cut into two pieces by Autobots' party. I wonder if Audi paid for showing R8 in the movie, they did not pay enough or did not pay at all?

The second one is the final battlefields in the movie. No doubt the Pyramids of Giza is one of the locations. And I think film makers made another site based on the Karnak Temple, which is located in Luxor, Egypt. Thought Karnak Temple is several hundreds of kilometers away from Pyramids of Giza, I don't blame these film makers. Overall, it is just a scene in the movie.

No comments: