February 2, 2012

HAVING FUN IN CAPETOWN AREA, SOUTH AFRICA

View of Cape Town from Table Mountain
V & A Waterfront and Table Mountain
Seal Island, South Africa
African Penguins at Boulders, South Africa


My second time to visit Africa, I chose South Africa as my destination. The first city I visited was Cape Town. Cape Town is a very unique city. Though it is located in South Africa, I felt it is more like an European City, due to its building style and life style. I also saw more white people than other cities.

Cape Town area is a fun place; there is beautiful V & A waterfront for shopping and dining. Also Table Mountain for hiking, then the famous Cape of Good Hope. Also you can get very closed to wild seals and penguins. It is a perfect place for family.

For more photos

No comments: