June 1, 2008

A HOME, FAR AWAY FROM HOME

Home in Richmond

Jane's family in Richmond, Canada

Home in Richmond

the living room

Home in Richmond

the dinning room, where Jane and I got married

Jane's family moved to Richmond, Canada in late 1997, so I have been there many times no matter before or after getting married. This place is like another home to me, but it is also far away from my home in Taiwan. I have not been there since 2002. My parents-in-law are planning to sell this house, since they do not need such a huge house now.

This house is quite an important part of Jane and my lives, so I took some photos of it. In case I will not visit it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is really a beautiful house!! And it's the type me and my wife like most!!!

James Tung said...

it costs a lot...