November 22, 2008

MODEL GUN COLLECTIONS(3) - SIG ARMS GSR BY WESTERN ARMS

Western Arms Sigarms GSR
Western Arms Sigarms GSR

the M1911 style design
Western Arms Sigarms GSR
SIG ARMS and GSR logod on the slide

GSR is quite a special pistol from Sig Arms. It is obviously designed for US market, because its 1911 style appearance. GSR(Granite State Rail) is named in honor of the motto of the state of New Hampshire, but recently it was re-named just 1911.

This GSR is made by Western Arms, a very popular BB pistol manufacture. Western Arms BB guns are famous of its quality, performance and details, but also higher price.

Once I had this GSR as my side arm for survival game. After considering the durability, parts availability and its price, I switched to Sig P226. Now I just keep it as one of my collections.

No comments: